Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mud, Hills and Beautiful Senery




Saturday morning we left in a down pour of rain, headed to Coosa County to ride 4-Wheelers. I just knew it was going to be a wasted trip, but we kept going. God blessed us with great weather. We rode all day and only got rained on for about 5 min. while we were riding. We saw the most beautiful water fall. But I will never see it again, since you have to walk about 100 yards straight down this rocky embankment, holding on to tree limbs to keep from falling. I was so afraid of falling that I didn't even think that there could be a snake out there!!!  But when we finally reached the bottom of the hill, this is what we saw.......

It was breath taking!  After the high if this beautiful sight, I soon got my senses back and realized that I had to climb back up the hill that I had just came down, and believe me, it was no easy task!


When we all got back up the hill with all of our limbs intact and not broken we celebrated with a bag of boiled peanuts! YUM





No comments:

Post a Comment