Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Great Pyreneese

I am thinking about getting one of these cuties. They are great for protecting your chickens and other animals from cyotes. I am really worried about snakes this summer with the chickens.  I dread the day I walk out to visit our chickens and there is a big chicken SNAKE!!   I have heard that these dogs will keep the snakes away too!!  Besides their cuteness, now you know the real reason that I want one.  Well, I am still in the comtemplating stage about this beauty..... but who knows!

1 comment:

  1. Our neighbor use to have one. The only problem we had with it was they think their property is as far as they can see. It would run at us and try to attack when we were getting out of the car and it took off a pair of $100.00 work boots of Brett's that were only a week old. I did notice another one the other day down the road a little but they have it in a huge fenced in area.

    ReplyDelete