Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Greats and Grands


My last grandparent passed away this past week. She was 94. I have been very blessed to have my grandparents for 50 years. I will be 50 next month.  My grandmothers oldest grandchild is 58.  Wow... that is pretty old to still have a grandparent!   Up untill this weekend, we were grandparents with a living grandparent.  This brings me to my point of telling you a funny story about my Dad and my 6 year old grandaughter Macy.....

He was trying to explain Great Great Grandparents, Great Grandparents, and Grandparents.  As, he told her that he and her Papa Cooter were her Great Grandpas, she ask him what about her Papa Jimmy. He told her Papa Jimmy was not a Great. She got furious with him and yelled.... My Papa Jimmy is Great too!  LOL

To Macy.....  All of her Grands are GREAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment